ExcelSteel Stainless Steel Push Down Mixer, 13-Inch
|Price:||$9.18 & eligible for FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com
(55 customer reviews)
A mixer unlike any other, With a simple push, this tool will mix or whisk whatever you need until it's just right. Constructed of high quality stainless steel, it is made to last. Uniquely designed to mix/whisk with easy push down action.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #24014 in Kitchen & Housewares
- Color: Silver
- Brand: ExcelSteel
- Model: 240
- Dimensions: 3.00" h x 3.00" w x 14.00" l,
- Features a long handle with a soft red thermal plastic rubber grip to ensure reliable use and effortless control.
- Instead of whisking it yourself, let this mixer do it for you. push it down and let it do the work for you!
- Constructed in gleaming stainless steel for durability and reliability
- Safe to use in dishwasher
- This is a high quality tool guaranteed to last you a lifetime of use
Most helpful customer reviews
23 of 23 people found the following review helpful.
After a few weeks
After a few weeks it no longer worked The gears inside failed. My first review was a good one. I said it was better than an electric one but it failed after only a short while. Don't waste your money.
21 of 21 people found the following review helpful.
Poor choice on my part!
I had many of these whisks to choose from and I think I chose the worst! It is too stiff and really doesn't do the job. My friend has the miracle whisk and it works so smoothly and without any effort. This one is not good!
22 of 23 people found the following review helpful.
I bought this because I had seen something similar at the California Mid-State Fair in 2011, and had wanted one ever since. I use it to mix SlimFast powder with milk, and it's a lot more efficient than stirring with a spoon. I did knock off one star because you can't use this with any cup. It's best to use a flat-bottomed cup, and make sure that it's wide enough. Also, I prefer to use a plastic cup so that I don't have to worry about it breaking. I don't think a glass cup actually would, but I'm just weird like that.