Stainless Steel 13" Push down Mixer
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com
(131 customer reviews)
This 13" pushdown mixer is constructed of high quality stainless steel made to last. Features a long handle with a soft red thermal plastic rubber grip to ensure reliable use and effortless control. Uniquely designed to mix and whisk with an easy push down action.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #133221 in Kitchen & Housewares
- Size: 1 - Pack
- Color: Silver
- Brand: ExcelSteel
- Model: 240
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 3.00" h x 3.00" w x 14.00" l,
- Features a long handle with a soft red thermal plastic rubber grip to ensure reliable use and effortless control.
- Instead of whisking it yourself, let this mixer do it for you. Push it down and let it do the work for you!
- Constructed in gleaming stainless steel for durability and reliability
- Safe to use in dishwasher
- Perfect for light mixing in the kitchen
Most helpful customer reviews
38 of 38 people found the following review helpful.
After a few weeks
After a few weeks it no longer worked The gears inside failed. My first review was a good one. I said it was better than an electric one but it failed after only a short while. Don't waste your money.
33 of 34 people found the following review helpful.
Poor choice on my part!
I had many of these whisks to choose from and I think I chose the worst! It is too stiff and really doesn't do the job. My friend has the miracle whisk and it works so smoothly and without any effort. This one is not good!
25 of 25 people found the following review helpful.
By Gerry Snell
Wanted something to make beating eggs a little easier. You push it up and down (requires lots of effort) and the whisk spins back and forth. The problem I'm having is that a lot of the time you have to hold onto the stem and actually push it back up. It will go down but doesn't always retract up again. Don't waste your money. It's a piece of crap.